Auswave Products Barangaroo
If you are looking for quality stainless steel grates and drains, Auswave Products is the answer. Architects, designers, civil contractors, landscapers, builders and plumbers in Barangaroo have enjoyed the exceptional products and services of Auswave Products since 2005. We are renowned for our products centred on wedgeware heelguard grates, and our services offering custom-made grates for any function as well as our state-of-the-art bathroom drainage collection.
All our products are proudly made in Australia. Our team is locally based. With 50 years of experience in the drainage industry between us, you can trust our custom designs will be produced to the highest quality and meet your exact specifications. For quality bathroom drainage and other architectural and landscaping products in Barangaroo, reach out to Auswave Products. We’ll work closely with you from design to installation, which we’ve done on some of the most prestigious civil and landscaping projects across Sydney and in design-focused residential properties.
Auswave Products: What We Offer
We can assist you with the following, and more:
Heelguard wedgeware grating systems, which are primarily used for:
- Drain grates for public areas which are size customisable and can be used inside and outside.
- Entrance grate mats, floor grating and stairs in commercial settings.
- Residential projects for drainage solutions in bathrooms, around pools or as countertop installations.
Our products are designed to offer non-stop drainage and high capacity water removal for a long-lasting, aesthetically pleasing solution to prevent damage to landscaping, foundations and more. Aligned to Australian standards for slip-resistance, and also bike and wheelchair friendly, our heelguard wedgeware grating ticks all the boxes of safety, efficiency and durability, while complementing and enhancing the design of a project.
Bathroom grates and drainage solutions:
We recommend our linear drainage systems as an alternative to traditional “point” drains. With an extensive range of products, from grating options to finishes and colours, this is the solution you’ve been looking for if you want a product that offers superior and fast removal of water while making a design statement. Use them in showers or wet areas such as laundries or even around the edges of pools.
Plus, our unique CLICK DRAIN ® linear drainage system has also been manufactured to offer more design freedom.
Benefits of Heelguard Stainless Steel Grates
Auswave Products grating systems are suitable for homes, businesses and municipal applications in Barangaroo. Here’s what they can offer your project:
- Efficient high capacity water removal while simultaneously filtering debris, leaving it on top, with no clogging.
- Narrow apertures that are designed to prevent high heels from catching and are bike and wheelchair safe.
- A narrow profile grid that blends into all types of flooring.
- A high-level modern and aesthetically pleasing finish with slip-resistance.
5 Reasons to Work With Auswave Products
- We are 100 percent Australian owned and manufacture our products for Australian conditions
- Our products adhere to Australian and New Zealand load standards, Slip Resist Australian Standards and Bike Safe Standards.
- We offer quality custom designs, which is why we are popular with architects and designers.
- Our stainless steel products are Australian Stainless Steel Association (ASSDA) accredited.
- Our designers will work with you from design to installations, and we put our customers first.
Get a Remote Quote!
We offer an excellent time-saving service to contractors and residents in Barangaroo. Upload your images on our contact form, and we will get back to you. We have dealt with many design projects, so please call us if you need advice on a drainage product for your situation or want to achieve a particular look or a luxury finish. Our custom solutions will match your exact needs and will naturally adhere to the high-quality standards we hold ourselves accountable to.
We’re looking forward to helping you achieve the best for your project.