Stainless Steel Stair Treads
When it comes to functional and attractive staircase design, it is hard to go past stainless steel stair treads.
Steel stairs have long been used for industrial applications. However, in recent years, steel has become an increasingly popular medium for residential and commercial projects as well.
Why Choose Stainless Stair Treads?
There are a number of advantages to using our steel stair tread grating for your staircase.
Safe Stair Treads:
One of the key reasons our stainless steel grating is so popular a material for industrial stair treads is because of the safe surface that it provides.
Our HEELGUARD non slip metal stair treads allow water and debris to easily pass through, for a clean and well drained surface. Additionally, our steel grate steps are safe for heels, making them a viable choice for municipal, corporate and even domestic applications.
Durable & Easy Care Stair:
Stainless steel steps are long lasting and easily maintained.
Our grating treads will not crack, flake or rot. Stainless steel is resistant to corrosion, and does not require the ongoing maintenance that other stair tread materials do. This makes stainless steel stairs the perfect choice for indoor, outdoor and even harsh environments.
Finally, steel grating treads are easily kept clean, because fine debris and water is able to freely pass through.
Stainless steel stair treads provide a cost effective stair solution. While they may not be the cheapest off the bat, steel grate stairs can potentially save you money on:
- Cleaning: As noted above, water and fine debris pass freely through the grills.
- Treatment or replacement: Unlike galvanised steel, stainless steel does not require re-dipping to maintain its resistance to corrosion. Furthermore, stainless steel will outlast many other stair tread materials.
- Building labour costs: stainless steel stair treads are easy to assemble, as they come pre-fabricated (custom made, read on).
Stainless steel stairs add a clean and contemporary look, making them a popular choice for architects. Whether you are going for industrial chic, or something unique, we have the stair solution for you!
Auswave Products’ Stainless Steel Stairs
Applications for Stainless Steel Stair Treads?
There are so many reasons for choosing stainless steel stair treads, and so many applications for them!
Our steel grate stair treads provide a durable, safe, hygienic and attractive choice for industrial applications and beyond, such as:
- Mining facilities, brick and gravel processing, oil rigs
- Abattoirs, mills, breweries and other food and beverage facilities
- Pharmaceutical processing plants
- Government buildings, including hospitals
- Communal spaces and public recreational areas e.g. malls, parks, wharves.
- Tertiary Education Campuses
- Amusement parks and tourist venues
- Modern office buildings, apartments and houses
If required, we will custom make your wedge wire HEELGUARD stainless steel tread to suit your form, be it simplistic, or complex in design. Spiral stair cases are no problem for our advanced design team.
Additionally, our capabilities are not limited to stairs treads. If you require other stair components, or a custom finish, do not hesitate to give us a call to discuss your project.
We can also help you with:
- Stainless steel stair stringers
- Stainless steel stair railings (balustrade, bannisters, handrails & handrail bends)
- Stainless steel stanchions
- Stainless steel spiral stairs
- Chrome and Gold plated grating stair treads
- Coloured and Pattered grating stair treads
For Grate Stair Tread Ideas – Call Now!
Contact our experienced team today to find out how we can help you with stainless steel stair treads and beyond!