CLICK DRAIN ®: The Benefits
CLICK DRAIN ® has been designed for aesthetics, as well as functionality. With that in mind, manufacturers focused on a timeless material that would provide maximum durability, while light weight compared to traditional products made of concrete or polymer.
These innovative drains have a full stainless steel edge profile. Two-meter channel length weighs in at only 7 KG as opposed to polymer or concrete at 15 KG – that’s over half the weight. The decreased weight makes installation easier, quicker and safer. With CLICK DRAIN ®, you can reduce potential health and safety weight lifting risks that come with regular sections. Stainless steel is also a durable material that’s low maintenance and enduring. Resistant to chemicals, the drains won’t corrode or rust; they’re made to last.
The sections and components just ‘click’ together for ultimate convenience, so you can directly click on the drain terminating ends. The channel lengths can be cut on site to suit the particular requirements of the installation. Unlike concrete that creates dust when it’s cut, the stainless steel sections are safe for the installer and also the environment. If you need to cut the channel lengths, CLICK DRAIN ® doesn’t require any specific equipment; conventional tools are compatible.
There are also many other advantages to CLICK DRAIN ® systems, including:
- Stainless steel components are Green Tag Certified
- To reduce installation time and increase accuracy, they come in 1 to 3-meter channel lengths
- Due to the lightweight construction of these products, it’s much cheaper to transport the channel sections to their site location
- If a channel length gets dropped, it will not shatter or crack
- The products are Australian Stainless Steel Association (ASSDA) accredited
- High quality and self-supporting, the CLICK DRAIN ® system requires no concrete
- CLICK DRAIN ® provides you with a seamless, luxury finish