Access Covers and Frames
Auswave Products is your leading manufacturer and supplier of a complete range of access covers and frames. We manufacture a large range of standard, as well as custom, sizes for the civil, electrical, plumbing and drainage markets.
We provide project specific access covers and frames to service our vast range of clients and their varying needs. Our custom access covers have been used for a variety of different projects, including acclaimed civil engineering projects and urban access cover upgrades.
Our high-quality access covers and frames are built to last, custom made, and satisfy all Australian Standards.
Auswave Products’ access cover range provides a durable and low maintenance solution for a variety of projects. Our stainless steel access covers have been constructed to ensure longer lasting, reduced maintenance, and a lighter weight alternative to traditional ductile iron materials.
We strive to create and manufacture quality products that are not only sustainable, but also affordable and green. Our stainless access covers come in a range of depths so that they can work perfectly with concrete, tiles, epoxy floors and brick pavers. Whether you need a paver infill cover & frame or infill drain covers for an indoor or outdoor project, we can assure you that the products we supply you with are aesthetically pleasing and of outstanding quality.
Innovative Access Pit Covers for a Range of Applications
Regardless of what your next project is, we can help. We have the stock and technical know-how to deliver a first class product that will work for you. Our innovative approach to product design means we are consistently providing top of the line products that are suitable for a broad range of applications. We work hard to offer sustainable access covers that provide the required safety measures combined with enhanced aesthetics; practical as well as in keeping with their surroundings.
For optimum safety and ease during operation, our lifting keyholes have been designed so that the keys cannot move or rotate and become disengaged by accident. To reduce dirt and debris from collecting in the key openings, we fit plastic plugs. All of our stainless access covers come equipped with a rubber seal that prevents water from passing in between the cover and the frame, keeping dry whatever it is you are covering. We can produce single part rectangular and square access covers that are perfect for keeping electricals and communications enclosed and dry from the weather or cleaning fluids.
Stainless Steel for the Best Access Covers and Frames
To create a sustainable, high quality and low maintenance recessed drain and services cover, we use stainless steel. We choose to use this material due to its many unique abilities:
- Corrosion Resistant – Stainless steel is highly resistant towards corrosion from chemicals, so you can depend on our covers to last you for many years.
- Temperature Resistant – It shows excellent resistance to both high and low temperatures, making it the ideal choice for areas that experience a broad range of temperatures.
- Fabrication – What makes stainless steel brilliant for manufacturing access cover lids is how well it can be fabricated. It’s an easy material to cut, form and weld, allowing us to create designs that are ideally suited to a variety of applications.
- High Strength – Stainless steel is strong and durable which allows for a reduction in thickness and weight. This feature makes it possible to produce aesthetically pleasing designs that won’t detract attention away from the surroundings. You won’t have to worry about the cover taking on any additional weight, thanks to its high strength capacity.
- Reduces Costs – Since we don’t need to use as much of the material to manufacture robust and dependable covers, it costs us less to produce them. It doesn’t just reduce the cost for us, though, thanks to its resistance, durability, and low maintenance, stainless steel access covers are your most affordable choice.
- Aesthetically Appealing – By producing access covers from stainless steel, we get the option of many different surface finishes. Not only can we manufacture them to be durable and safe, but we also make them simple to maintain, with a pleasing appearance.
- Hygienic – If you need an indoor infill cover, stainless steel is your best choice. It’s easy to clean and won’t rust or stain, so it’s perfect for internal areas. It is precisely their low maintenance nature and pleasing designs that make them ideal for shopping centres, which experience heavy foot traffic and need to be easy to clean.
Access Cover Gallery
Access Cover Styles
At Auswave Products, we provide a variety of access cover styles, these include:
Solid top access covers feature a non slip checker plate cover and frame.
Paver fill access covers can be manufactured to suit paver depth.
We provide 2, 3 & 4 part multipart access covers. Any size configurations can be accommodated, with removable beams and pockets for large clear openings.
Auswave Products’ Access Covers and Frames
Points of interest
- Green tag certified product
- Made from Grade 304 and 316 stainless steel
- Hot dipped galvanised carbon steel also available
- Designed to suit standard pit sizes
- Custom sizes are an easy option as well
- Integrates with the adjacent floor finish discretely and provide a seamless line in finish
- Chemical resistant when made in stainless steel
- Aligned to AUSTRALIAN STANDARDS!
- Our infill covers are aliened to load CLASS ratings A through to C, CLASS D also available on request.
- Our access covers are gas tight as a standard option. Stopping pungent smells emitting into the environment.
Our accesscovers are ideal inspection points for under ground electrical applications, water, sewage, data cables to name a few….
Access Cover Standard Sizes:
- 300mm sq clearopening
- 450mm sq clear opening
- 600mm sq clear opening
- 600 x 900 clearopening
- 900mm sq clear opening
Access Covers, Frames, Custom Work – Call Now!
We manufacture a range of high quality, durable and well-designed access covers. If you’re interested in finding out more information on our stainless steel lids, contact us today. If you are working on a particular project and are not sure which cover to choose, then just get in touch, and we can help guide you through the decision-making process.
We’re always happy to help you in any way that we can and provide you with any further information and details about the covers we manufacture and find out what you require. For maximum security, aesthetically pleasing results and great value infill covers, choose us for all of your commercial and personal needs.