Paver Infill Access Covers and Frames
We are your leading manufacturer and supplier of durable recessed access covers and frames. We supply our products to a vast range of clients for many different projects including acclaimed civil engineering projects and urban access cover upgrades. We supply high-quality access covers and frames that are made to last, made to custom, and filling all Australian Standards.
We provide a durable and low maintenance solution for a variety of projects. Our stainless steel infill covers have been built to give a long lasting result, which means you can confidently use them over pit, shaft or access openings including:
- Stormwater drains
- Vanes and metering
- Pressure pipelines
- Septic tanks
We strive to create and manufacture quality products that are not only sustainable but also affordable and green. Our stainless infill covers come in a range of depths so that they can work perfectly with concrete, tiles, epoxy floors and brick pavers. Whether you need a paver infill cover & frame or infill drain covers for an indoor project, we can assure you that the products we supply you with are aesthetically pleasing and of outstanding quality.
Innovative Access Pit Covers for a Range of Applications
Regardless of what your next project is, we can help. We have the stock and technical know-how to deliver a first class product that will work for you. Our innovative approach to product design means we are consistently providing top of the line products that are suitable for a broad range of applications. We work hard to offer sustainable infill drain covers that provide the required safety measures combined with enhanced aesthetics; practical as well as in keeping with their surroundings.
You can use our access covers for a wide variety of applications:
- Shopping Centres
- Bus and Rail Platforms
- Internal Areas
- Light Commercial Areas
- Sports Venues
- Ducting Trenches
- Electrical and Communications Services
- Prestige and Aesthetic Projects
For optimum safety and ease during operation, our lifting keyholes have been designed so that the keys cannot move or rotate and become disengaged by accident. To reduce dirt and debris from collecting in the key openings, we fit plastic plugs. All of our stainless infill covers come equipped with a rubber seal that prevents water from passing in between the cover and the frame, keeping dry whatever it is you are covering. We can produce single part rectangular and square access covers that are perfect for keeping electricals and communications enclosed and dry from the weather or cleaning fluids.
Stainless Steel for the Best Paver Infill Access Covers and Frames
To create a sustainable, high quality and low maintenance recessed drain cover, we use stainless steel. We choose to use this material due to its many unique abilities:
- Corrosion Resistant – Stainless steel is highly resistant towards corrosion from chemicals, so you can depend on our covers to last you for many years.
- Temperature Resistant – It shows excellent resistance to both high and low temperatures, making it the ideal choice for areas that experience a broad range of temperatures.
- Fabrication – What makes stainless steel brilliant for manufacturing infill pit lids is how well it can be fabricated. It’s an easy material to cut, form and weld, allowing us to create designs that are ideally suited to a variety of applications.
- High Strength – Stainless steel is strong and durable which allows for a reduction in thickness and weight. This feature makes it possible to produce aesthetically pleasing designs that won’t detract attention away from the surroundings. You won’t have to worry about the cover taking on any additional weight, thanks to its high strength capacity.
- Reduces Costs – Since we don’t need to use as much of the material to manufacture robust and dependable covers, it costs us less to produce them. It doesn’t just reduce the cost for us, though, thanks to its resistance, durability, and low maintenance, stainless steel access covers are your most affordable choice.
- Aesthetically Appealing – By producing infill covers from stainless steel, we get the option of many different surface finishes. Not only can we manufacture them to be durable and safe, but we also make them simple to maintain, with a pleasing appearance.
- Hygienic – If you need an indoor infill cover, stainless steel is your best choice. It’s easy to clean and won’t rust or stain, so it’s perfect for internal areas. It is precisely their low maintenance nature and pleasing designs that make them ideal for shopping centres, which experience heavy foot traffic and need to be easy to clean.